Returns and Exchanges
Social Skateboarding would like you to get exactly what you want. There is always a chance you will not like what we send you, in that case please send back your items to our west coast warehouse located at 3410 Merchant Court, Suite 5, Wilmington, NC 28405. Please try to package the product in the same fashion that it came in along with your package slip or order receipt.
- - All clothing returns must be unworn, unwashed and with original tags still attached.
- - Clothing with stains, hair or unusual odors will not be returned.
- - Clothing that has been worn or washed cannot be exchanged or returned.
- - Shoes must be returned in the same unworn state we sent them to you.
- - Please use the box the shoes were shipped in to return the shoes, or another box.
- - Please do not tape or cover the actual shoe box.
- - Please make sure the shoes are clean of any sock lint, hair, dirt or anything else that the shoes could have acquired while in your possession.
- - All skateboards must be returned without being skated.
- - Skateboard parts cannot be returned or exchanged once assembled.
Decks and Wheels
Social Skateboard will do our best to stock exactly what is pictured on the website. There are circumstances when the manufacturers will occasionally change the background/foreground colors on a deck or a wheel to provide options to add variety. Colors may vary from the pictures on the website, so we will not be held responsible for items that may differ. You may always return a product as long as it is unused and in its original condition.
Social Skateboarding would like you to be satisfied with everything you receive from us and if it is not in working condition please contact Social Skateboarding at 866-794-1971 or email@example.com. All products should be shipped back to Social Skateboarding where we will examine it to determine if is defective through Social Skateboarding standards and immediately ship you a replacement or refund your money. In the case of a manufacturer defect we will contact the manufacturer to see if they cover the defective merchandise, then we will contact you will any information. Please never ride a skateboard in the rain. The rain can cause rust in the bearings, delamination, warping and graphic smearing. This will void out any acceptable returns to Social Skateboarding.
Any items sent back to Social Skateboarding that do not meet our return/exchange guidelines will either be sent back to the customer or a Social Skateboarding credit will be issued at Social Skateboarding's discretion. All returns and exchanges must be postmarked within 20 days of the Shipped Date. Return and Exchanges received after 20 days with either be sent back to the customer or issued a Social Skateboarding credit, at the discretion of Social Skateboarding. Also note that in most cases unless damaged or incorrect item was shipped the refundable amount will be the item sale amount minus 10% restocking fee.
Please send all returns or exchanges to:
Social Skateboarding, Inc
3410 Merchant Court, Suite 5
Wilmington, NC 28405