U.S. Orders $75+SHIP FREE
info@socialskateboarding.com Track Order Wish List

Before the Conference Championship round of the 2019

• info click

Before the Conference Championship round of the 2019
    zhangzk at 6/1/2019 12:23:28 AM
     NFL playoff schedule kicks off Black Derek Barnett Jerseys , let’s have some fun by taking a look at the lines for today’s games. (Click here for Conference Championship picks without regard to the spread.)Here are suggestions when trying to beat the odds. You can find all of today’s NFL betting lines and more via SB Nation. My overall record this season is 128-129-7, including a 5-2-1 postseason mark. Let’s get to the picks.Conference Championship GamesLos Angeles Rams at New Orleans Saints (-3): The Saints are now 7-0 in home playoff games during the Sean Payton/Drew Brees era after defeating the Philadelphia Eagles last week. The Saints haven’t looked as invulnerable recently as they did earlier in the 2018 season but they’re still pretty darn dangerous. The defense, aided by incredibly loud crowd noise Sidney Jones Jerseys 2019 , has really tightened up and Brees is always going to be able to do damage playing in the confines of the Superdome. I really don’t know how I could pick the Rams in this spot. Sean McVay was unimpressive in his first playoff win against Dallas last week; he mismanaged the game in a number of spots. McVay’s not going to be able to get away with being as conservative as he was against the Cowboys. The quarterback disparity is another reason to not like the Rams in this spot. Jared Goff is the worst quarterback remaining in the playoffs. His stats through two postseason games to this point in his career: 53.4% completion, 6.4 yards per attempt, 1 TD Black Avonte Maddox Jerseys , 0 INT, 76.6 passer rating, 1 fumble. The Saints seem like the (big) easy call. PICK: Saints -3 The Bears kick off their on-field preparations for the Eagles on Wednesday and one of the things they’ll be watching is the status of three wide receivers dealing with injuries.Allen Robinson sat out last Sunday’s win over the Vikings with injured ribs and they saw Taylor Gabriel and Anthony Miller go down with injuries during the game. Gabriel also hurt his ribs while Miller is dealing with a left shoulder injury Avonte Maddox Jerseys 2019 , but head coach Matt Nagy sounded optimistic about having both players for Sunday’s home game.“They’re in a good spot with us. I feel good with where they’re at,” Nagy said, via Larry Mayer of the team’s website.Safety Eddie Jackson has missed the last two games with an ankle injury and Nagy said he’ll test the ankle out at practice on Wednesday. If that goes well Black Dallas Goedert Jerseys , the outlook on the health front will look good across the board for the NFC North champions.